MODEL CONSTRUCTION / MOLDING
Model and mold in all common methods (infusion, prepreg, milled epoxy or aluminum)
The advantages of manufacturing in an autoclave are obvious.
Very high quality, very light and yet highly stable components for a wide variety of applications.
The advantages of manufacturing in the vacuum-infusion's method come into play for smaller quantities.
We are happy to take material tests for your products.
Our products are repeatedly subjected to various tests.
(e.g., xenon tests, condensate-constant climate test, chemical resistance, rockfall, splintering, etc.)
We are happy to help with the preparation of parts reports or ABE's
EQUIPMENT OF PRODUCTION
• Cutter 1.27 m with automatic feed (conveyor belt)
• Cutter 1.33 m with automatic feed (conveyor belt)
• Autoclave Ø 1.0 m, length 2.5 m, 10 bar, 200 ° C
• Autoclave Ø 1.5 m, length 3.5 m, 10 bar, 200 ° C
• Autoclave Ø 1.8 m, length 4.5 m, 10 bar, 200 ° C
• Oven 0.7 x 1.0 x 1.3 m, 220 ° C
• Oven 0.8 x 1.0 x 1.2 m, 300 ° C
• Oven 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.1 m, 150 ° C
• Various cutting and finishing devices